Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Ultrasound!!!

Today we had another ultrasound (I am 33w6d pregnant), she was measuring 32 weeks ?days. Which is a little more off than she was at my 19w and 23w ultrasounds. She weighs about 4lb 7oz, which the dr. said puts her in the 12th precentile for size. He said that she is small, but they usually dont do extra testing unless they are less than 10th precentile. They are going to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure she isn't dropping on the chart.

She is still frank breech, meaning her head is up, her butt is down and her feet are in my side or her face. She kept trying to suck on her big toe during the ultrasound.

I think that we have decided against the external version (where they try to turn her). The risks to me out weigh the benefits. He said they work sometimes, but there is alot of stress to me and her. Then the baby can still turn back. It only lowers the chance of being breech at birth (normally 3%) to 2%. I guess she will turn if she wants to. If not I will probably having a c-section on April 10th.

She was soo beautiful!!!

For being tiny she has CHUBBY CHEEKS!!! Here is her face with her hand in front of her mouth.


Here is her profile of her nose and her mouth...Is it a Kraft nose? I think it kinda looks like one, but it also looks like Bob-o's.


Here is her profile with her foot in her face and her big toe touching her forehead.


No comments: