Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Update!!

Leora giving kisses!!

Today we had another u/s and the baby is still measuring small (about 5lbs 10oz). I have been having non stress tests twice a week (which check the baby's heartrate when I have a contraction) and they have been fine. My blood pressure has been up so I am on bedrest now until she arrives, which is really boring. But we want our baby to be healthy, so I am following the drs orders.


Today the dr told us that he is going to deliver her next week (I will be 37 weeks then, which is considered full term). He has been talking with drs at another hospital that handles higher risk patients and this is what they feel is best for her.
Since she is still breech, I have a c-section scheduled for FRIDAY at 1pm!!! We are going to have a baby!

No comments: