Monday, February 18, 2008

32weeks 4days pregnant!!!





I am 8 lunar months now!! or 7 months and a week real months pregnant... I had a dr appt last week and Leora is still breech (head up, butt down, and her feet are in my right side). He said we might be looking at a c-section becuase he doesnt think that she will turn. They are going to try turning her with external version at 36 weeks. Hopefully she will turn herself. He also said that she is measuring a little small (I just think that she is a small baby becuase Bob-o and I were both small), so I get another ultrasound next week. Hopefully everything is okay.


Mila, our kitten, got fixed and declawed last week. She is doing very good and is much more tolerable now.

Pico had his teeth cleaned last week and had to have 5 more teeth pulled. Poor puppy, last year he had 6 pulled. I dont know how to prevent him from losing more teeth, the vet said that miniature pinschers have this problem. I wish that I could do something.

I don't know why it won't let me post this picture above... (I feel HUGE!!!)

My dad and I finally got Leora's dresser put together. Haha, he told me that I can't buy anymore furniture that comes in 500 pieces. I am washing all of her clothes that my friends gave me, I am soo ready for her to be here. I have awful heartburn, I can't breathe, I can't sleep and I still have two months to go.

Less than 8 weeks!!!

No comments: