Sunday, October 5, 2008

My little girl is AMAZING!!!

Today has been an incredible day!! At 6 1/2 months old, Leora May got her first tooth!! Yesterday she was such a happy baby (haha, totally unlike her usual self). She was laughing and I noticed a huge inflamed bump on her lower right gums. Then this morning it was gone and her tooth is poking through! My baby has a tooth!

Then this afternoon, we bought Leora playmat thing for her to play on and SHE CRAWLED! She has been trying for a while but the mat just gave her something to go after. I love my princess sooo much! Haha, and here are a few more pictures.


Leora watching TV.
(Haha, I think that she is too big for her bouncy chair now)


I took Leora on the swing when we were out walking. She liked it.


My big girl standing by the table trying to get my cell phone.

Leora playing on the floor.


Grandma and Leora


My pretty girl


Pico and Mila are ready for Halloween








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boogie wants a skeleton costume!!!