Sunday, August 3, 2008

Leora tried some baby cereal!!!

Sleepy girl!!! (haha, before the cereal)


She is soo cute!


First bite of cereal! I told my mom that we were going to give her Captain Crunch, but we were just kidding.

This stuff rocks! Actually after she ate cereal she screamed all night long, but we are going to wair another month or so and try again. She didn't really mind the taste though, I just think that it hurt her tummy.

Thanks to our cousin Mike! Haha, she is smiling too!


Our cute girl!!!


Lake baby! We went to the lake with Leora again last weekend. Saturday Leora and I fell asleep in the camper and slept for like 3 hours, then when we got up it was raining. Sunday it was sunny and we actually got her in the water for a bit (in her floaty). I think that she liked it but she was pooped afterward.

1 comment:

Colene said...

Aw shes so adorable. She looks more and more like you as she gets older. I can see both of you in her face. Tell her not to fuss when I'm on the phone anymore haha.