Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leora went "Swimming"

We took Leora swimming today! She fell asleep when we walked over to the pool, then she stayed asleep when we put her in the floatie. Silly girl.


She didnt really mind the water too much. We kept her out of the sun (She was only in the sun for this picture), We could't get very good pics of her in the water when she was in the shade. Haha, I think that she thought, "this bath tubs is cooooold."


Leora's cousin Jaycee and Leora, and Karen and Jerry's new puppy Scottie (one of Cindy's puppies).
Leora in the cherrie outfit from Great Aunt Voni!! She hates hats but I think that she really likes this outfit! She looks so cute in it!

Leora and her daddy's hairy arm!!


Sleepy girl!


Haha, my mom and I found a new use for Leora's moby wrap! We wrapped Winnie La Poodle to my mom.

No comments: