Tuesday, April 22, 2008

8 lbs today!!!

Leora weighed 8lbs at the dr office today (I just took her there to weigh her), up from 5lbs 3oz when we brought her home from the hospital!! Today it is soo pretty out, the weather is awesome, sunny and warm! We have been walking every other day. I didn't get much sleep last night (becuase of someone), so not today. Leora loves her carrier though, so much easier than the stroller. We have a cool umbrella stroller too, but she is still too little for it.

Life is sooo wonderful! 5 more weeks until I go back to work, but I really don't think that it will be that awful.

We have been working on our kitchen floor, well mostly my dad has. Dad, you are AWESOME!! Its looking good!!


Of course, more pictures of our baby!! Leora is 4weeks 5 days old today!

Me and my baby (she's smiling too)!!


Leora on her tummy time mat, we put her on her back to look at the toys, but she decided it was nap time. Look at her chubby cheeks, sooo cute!

Bob-o and his baby!!

1 comment:

Colene said...

Are you copying us? I'm just teasing. Did you see the pictures of our kitchen floor? Your floor is looking good! I love your house! I can't wait to come hold Leora!